Friday, October 2, 2009

how do people help each other out

Helping others can be hard at times. But in some cases its not. Many people have helped me out with the problems i've had with other people. some of those i had a tough time with, but i got through it. Times that i helped people out with those problems were hard to. Like this one time, some people wanted to beat up my friend, so me and so other friends walked up to them and told them to back off or there's going to be some problems. Now they leave him alone they just stare. i've had the same problems, some even with older people. I'm not the type of person who goes looking for trouble. I just like to have fun and party, get along with other people. If you don't do that then thats no fun. Your just out looking for trouble. I always see people helping other people out in my community. So just go out and have fun help other people out once in a while, its a good feeling

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful man! Great job it touched my heart (just kidding) . The over all writing was great, you stayed on the same topic the whole time and it was consistant through the whole thing. The only thing I had a problem with was noncapital letters at the beginning of your sentences and the one time you used "u" instead of "you", but besides that great job.

    ReplyDelete